Berry Pecan Smoothie Bowl
From pecans and chia seeds to coconut oil and berries, get your fill of superfoods with this colorful and nutritious berry pecan smoothie bowl.
For Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup pecan milk* (see recipe notes)
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries, slightly thawed (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup raw pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut or pecan oil
- 4 to 6 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 1/4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add pecan milk, frozen mixed berries, pecan pieces, chia seeds, coconut oil and honey to a blend and blend until mixture is evenly mixed but still thick (similar to the consistency of soft serve ice cream).
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with fresh berries, pecan halves, hemp seeds, and coconut. Makes 2 large smoothie bowls or 4 small smoothie bowls.
- * Recipe Notes:
- Follow this simple recipe for homemade pecan milk
- If mixture is too thick to blend, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until mixture comes together.
Sat Fat 9g